Shanghai Silk Road does not deal with work visas and / or work permits, however, we will be glad to out our clients in the right direction by providing formal and reliable resources on visa matters.
For China work visas and work permits, you can check official visa guides prepared by the Shanghai government, it cinludes all the information related to different visas and the requirements.
As an international corporate legal consultancy, we always encourage our clients to go through the visa process themselves – without paying any agencies or individuals, who promise different visas in China and other countries. Most of than not, those visa agencies are not fully qualified or licensed by immigration offices, and tend to make many mistakes in the visa applications, as a result, it will be the clients who pay for those mistakes.
Following PDF documents are prepared to give you some basic information about the company registration, work visas, and opening corporate bank accounts for your company. They also answer most of the frequently asked questions. Please download the ones you need and let us know if you have further questions and we’ll gladly assist. Please note that information provided in these documents might have changed, so please double check the correctness of fees, requirements, lists of required documents etc. with us before making any final decisions.
- Company formation fees in Shanghai, China – 2020
- Company formation in China – FAQ
- Some benefits of forming a WFOE in China
- Required documents for WFOE formation in Shanghai
- Type of WFOE in China
- WFOE formation Map
- Company formation questionnaire – global
- Company formation questionnaire – China
- Food & Beverage WFOE registration service fees – Shanghai
- Web Design 2020 Fees
- Restaurant WFOE – Shanghai 2020
- List of documents for work visa – Standard list
- Work Visa Application from Shanghai
- Company registration service fees – Guangzhou
- Certificate of Origin – Steps to apply
- Company registration service fees – British Columbia, Canada
- Company registration service fees – Hong Kong
- Company registration service fees – Foshan
- Company registration service fees – Hangzhou
- Company registration service fees – Shenzhen
- Company registration service fees – Yiwu
- List of documents for work visa for Nigerian citizens
- List of documents for work visa for Pakistan citizens
- Required Documents – Hong Kong LTD
- Required Documents – WOFE Foshan
- Required Documents – WOFE Guangzhou
- Required Documents – WOFE Shenzhen
- Required Documents – WOFE Yiwu
- VAT Refund in China – Documents List
- AliExpress Global Seller Account – Package Fees (2020)
Discover the crucial steps for registering an international trading company in China. From company name reservation to tax registration, learn the ins and outs of forming a Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE) with JR & Firm.
Discover the dynamic wholesale markets of China in 2023! Our comprehensive guide covers everything from market insights to logistics, including expert tips from Jasur Mavlyanov of Shanghai Silk Road and JR & Firm.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, our agents will get back to you within 24 hours.